UIUC College Dems

This blog is published by the UIUC College Democrats. We focus on state and local politics, but are willing to discuss pretty much anything.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

3.31.06

-So is it Kossacks or Bush who live in a bubble?
-Great satire series at DailyKos.
-Jill Carroll is released then savaged by a lunatic.
-Cool animations about how blue our country is becoming.
-Insurgents in Iraq continue aim at soft targets.
-Seems more like an idol of crass consumerism than pro-life sculpture to me.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Aakash said…

    That sculpture is certain an odd - and very unique - way to get that point across.

    It's especially interesting considering that Britney Spears is supposedly a Republican... I was just looking at an encyclopedia listing of "Pro-Life Celebrities" (which I need to add to the sidebar of my personal blog)... I wonder if she is also in that category; some who are there are rather surprising.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home